It takes courage to push forward with your life after a devastating truck accident. It takes courage to stay tough through painful medical treatments. It takes courage to fight aggressive trucking companies and insurers. At Morgan, Collins, Yeast & Salyer, we provide the Kentucky Courage you need to get through this difficult time.
Call us now to speak to a Kentucky big truck wreck lawyers who can help. The consultation is free.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim?
Not every truck accident in Kentucky will result in a personal injury lawsuit. However, you should speak with one of our truck accident attorneys if you:
- Believe someone else was at fault for your accident
- Suffered injuries that required more than simple first aid
- Had to go to the hospital or urgent care
- Require follow-up treatment
- Are missing time from work
- Can no longer enjoy the activities you once loved
Do not hesitate to schedule a free consultation to talk through your legal options after a truck accident. Your recovery should be your top priority, and you should never be forced to pay for someone else’s mistake.
Benefits of Hiring a Kentucky Truck Accident Attorney for Your Claim
There is no law stating that you must work with a big truck accident attorney when filing an accident claim. However, there are many ways in which our Kentucky truck accident attorneys can help. During your truck crash claim, our attorneys will:
- Communicate with insurance companies (there are often many involved after a truck crash)
- Investigate and collect evidence to prove liability
- Organize your medical bills and records
- Ensure healthcare providers properly document your injuries so you can prove damages
- Work with medical specialists and other experts to determine how your injuries will affect you in the future
- Accurately estimate the total value of your claim, including lost income and pain and suffering
- Aggressively negotiate for a fair settlement with insurance companies and at-fault parties
- Take the case to trial, when necessary, to fight for your best interests
These are just a few of the ways our attorneys can help with your truck accident claim. Essentially, our law firm will handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
What Compensation Can Be Recovered in a Truck Wreck Claim?
Financial pressures can quickly become overwhelming after a serious truck crash, and it’s not just the medical bills. If you cannot go back to work right away, you may also struggle just to make ends meet on your everyday expenses. Then of course, there’s the added toll that an accident can take on you mentally and emotionally.
When you choose Morgan, Collins, Yeast & Salyer to stand by your side, we will do everything in our power to make you whole again. We will fight for maximum compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Future treatment costs
- Damage to your vehicle
- Lost wages
- Future lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress
It is important to understand that it is impossible to put a value on your case immediately after your accident. This is why you cannot trust a quick and easy settlement offer from an insurance company. You need to know how your injuries will affect you in the long run, and what future costs you can expect, in order to know what fair compensation should be.
Talk to our Kentucky truck accident attorneys now in a free consultation, and let us get to work on your case.