Get Help Receiving the Medical Treatment You Need

Kentucky state icon

One of the first questions you might have after you’re hurt in a car accident is how to pay for your medical treatment. Those bills pile up fast.

You’re hurting and the last thing you want is to wrangle with an insurance company to get medical care. But insurance companies often just make things complicated.

Health insurance companies don’t want to pay if they think car insurance companies should cover your injuries. Car insurance companies always look out for themselves first, not for you.

You’d think they’d understand you need help. The car accident lawyers at Morgan, Collins, Yeast & Salyer understand.

We don’t just help you win maximum compensation for your injuries. When you’re struggling to find the energy to fight, we step in with the Kentucky Courage™ you need to navigate the insurance system.

We help you get the benefits that insurance companies owe you, so you can focus on getting your life back together.

Contact Morgan, Collins, Yeast & Salyer Now.

5 Ways Your Medical Bills Are Paid in Kentucky after a Car Accident

These are five major sources of money to pay for your medical care:

  1. Your own car insurance company.
    Your health insurance policy may pay for your medical treatment related to the accident.
  2. Your private health insurance.
    In Kentucky, the insurance carrier for the car you’re in at the time of the accident is responsible for a portion of your medical bills, usually up to $10,000.
  3. Medicaid
    If you have Medicaid health care coverage, designed for people with limited incomes, that coverage may pay for your medical care
  4. Medicare
    If you have Medicare coverage for people over 65 or people with disabilities, that may provide coverage for your injuries.
  5. The at-fault driver.
    If a health insurance plan pays for your medical expenses resulting from the accident, they may seek reimbursement out of any money you receive from the at-fault party.


How to Get Your Medical Bills Paid

One of the first steps we take is to make sure your health insurance carrier has the information they need about your accident.

Sometimes under Medicaid, for example, doctors refuse to treat you because they think car accident injuries should be covered by someone else.

You may need to provide Medicaid a claim number for your accident to get your health care moving.

The attorneys at Morgan, Collins, Yeast & Salyer stand up for you at every step in the process.

You don’t have to pay anything for us to evaluate your case.

Get My FREE Consultation!

Contact us for a Free Consultation
Or Give Us a Free Call 877.809.5352

* Required Information